Friday, March 7, 2008

Photography





I am so excited about my new journey that God is leading me in! I had never been interested in photography until I had my little girl Aubrey. After she arrived I wanted to take 100 pictures a day! I loved trying new things and taking her new places just so I could snap some more pictures. Last October I asked mom to join me in taking a photographing children's class at Jeff State we had soooo much fun! Everyone around us had these professional cameras and there we sat with our little "point and shoot" cameras and we felt SOOO out of the loop. Every week I fell more and more in love with photography and even though all I had was a little point and shoot I actually got good feed back from the teacher which just encouraged me to keep it up! The day after Thanksgiving I was in Wolf with mom and she was just not sure which camera she wanted to buy she had been doing all kinds of research and comparing and she was on the fence. We made a deal that whoever bought the first camera the other one would have to buy the same kind that way we can share lenses and other accessories that are needed . So while mom went back and forth I called andy and asked if I could take the plunge and buy the camera and he said YES! So now begins my journey of trying to accomplish my goal of becoming a photographer. I will be sharing photos of people that are helping me build my portfolio and hopefully one day this will be a dream that has come true and a prayer that has been answered and I am so glad I have everyone to share it with!

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Looks like a good photographer took this picture :)