Saturday, March 8, 2008

Birthday Party

I was supposed to take pictures of James and Tricia's twin boys for their Christmas card but one of the boys got sick the day before so we had to cancel and I was so disappointed! I thought it would be so fun to just totally jump right in and get my feet wet and attempt at getting twin 3 year olds to sit still and try to get a good shot. Well a few weeks after Christmas Tricia e-mailed me and asked if I would be willing to come to the boys 4 year old birthday party and take pictures. Tricia did not want to have to worry with taking pictures and I needed the practice so it was perfect. The morning of the birthday party it was snowing so I called Tricia to make sure the party was still on and she said YES! The boys were so excited that it snowed on there birthday. So we started off at the firestation and ended up at their house for cake and ice cream. I had so much fun and also realized birthday parties are much harder than taking pictures of a newborn who just lays there and sleeps :) I wanted to capture everything and feel like I missed so much but I couldn't be in two places at one time and well... there are two of them :) It was a fun day and I appreciate Tricia so much for allowing me to be a part of the Firetruck Birthday Party!
If you look close you can see the snow!

No comments: