Friday, March 7, 2008

My first session...

I was so excited when my friend Amy asked me to take some pictures of her new little blessing from heaven! For those who read my blog and do not know Glen and Amy had been praying for a baby for along time, they wanted to wait on God's timing and they trusted that His timing would be perfect so when she found out she was pregnant we were ALL thrilled. She was born on November 1st and I took pictures of her when she was 3 or 4 weeks old.... I had so much fun and she did so good, she let Amy and I move her around and put props up on her and even stick her under the Christmas tree. This was just the beginning of what God was going to continue to do in Glen and Amy's life! Hopefully this was just the beginning for me as well, I pray that there are many more Newborn sessions in the future!
This was my favorite picture of all the pictures I took that night.... Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!

I know it is March and I am posting pictures I took in November but a photographer friend told me I needed to have a blog so that when I am ready to go with a printing company they can see my work.... hopefully that will be soon :) I will try to catch up to the present as soon as possible!





No comments: