Sunday, March 30, 2008

Alittle Help.....

I need a favor from whoever reads my blog..... to get a business license I have to name my business. I do not want to take this lightly this is something that I hope last a while so I do not want to regret the name :) I would like for it to be biblically based since this is totally being lead by Gods hand. I am totally trusting him to lead me in every picture I take and every person I come in contact with because of my camera. He knows the desire of my heart is to become a stay at home mom and that is only possible if he allows my business to take off :) I have a few ideas my favorite so far is.......... Reflections Photography based out of 2 Corinthians 3:18 And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

I want to hear your ideas if you do not mind sharing them with me..... I might could work out a deal with someone if I choose your idea :) Let me know some suggestions.....
THANKS!

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh... I REALLY like REFLECTIONS Photography...

:)

Anonymous said...

I love what you came up with. Here's an idea (but it's kinda long...)

"My Heart's Desire Photography"

Lara :)

Unknown said...

I like reflections too!!! I think that should be it! I love ya sis.
Jonathan