Saturday, March 8, 2008

A beautiful blessing

I was so blessed to be able to take pictures of Scott and Misty's new little girl. She has been prayed for by many people for along time. How wonderful it is to see this family complete with the beautiful little baby girl that God picked out just for them! For those who do not know Scott and Misty adopted, it was a long journey but well worth it all! The verse that Misty has painted over her bed is
"For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him.
1 Samuel 1:27

How wonderful to see a couple rely on God and wait on God and trust that He had a plan!




3 comments:

brantley said...

I love these pictures....they look so good! I would have never thought to put her in a bowl like that.

Great Job!
Brantley

Anonymous said...

Those are great! You're doing a really good job. :)

Anonymous said...

these are so pretty! You do very nice work!
God Bless!