Sunday, August 31, 2008

Recent Sessions

I wanted to share with everyone these pictures I just finished editing from my last two sessions.

These two guys were so much fun to photograph. We played on a train and took pictures in front of a waterfall, and the guys even threw some sticks in the creek. We had a great time and by the end of the session we were all very tired :)



I cannot believe that this pretty girl is now 9 months old! She is growing up so fast and I have enjoyed capturing it with my camera. She was my very first session when I got my new camera and she has never let me down with those beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous eye-lashes!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Those are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

All of these are just great, as usual. You did have some really cute clients this time, though :) Maybe I'm biased, but we have just the cutest kids at CBC, don't we?!? Keep up the good work! Lara

Jennifer R said...

Aw! They look precious! You did a wonderful job!