Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Beautiful!

I just got through editing this little girl's pictures and I could not wait to post a few on my blog! Is she not just absolutely beautiful! She was the sweetest little girl to photograph.... I have to admit I was alittle jealous at how easy going she was..... if I wanted her asleep in the picture her mom would just rock for her a minute and BOOM! she would be asleep. Maybe I will be that lucky with my next baby.... I guess we will just have to wait and see. But for now, enjoy this little bundle of joy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful.....even if she is my niece :-) You did a wonderful job, as usual. My "studio" is ready if you ever need it - Ha! Lara :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the pictures!!! You did such a great job. I think I have you some clients in North Alabama now! :)